ACNE SOFT 75GM BAR 1'S
- Medicine Overview
ACNE SOFT BAR
WHAT IS AN ACNE SOFT BAR?
Acne Soft Bar is a medicated soap. Acne Soft Bar contains benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient. Acne Soft Bar is an antiseptic soap that helps to reduce dirt and harmful germs from the skin surface. Acne Soft Bar is recommended to treat and prevent acne. Acne Soft Bar is the best soap for oily and acne-prone skin which helps to clean the sebum, dirt, and other impurities from the skin. Acne Soft Bar belongs to the Acne Soap category. Buy or order Acne Soft Bar at the lowest price from EHAD Pharmacy and avail of special discounts.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF AN ACNE SOFT BAR?
- Acne Soft Bar is the best soap to treat and prevent acne.
- Acne Soft Bar removes bacteria from the skin surface.
- Acne Soft Bar reduces excess soil and dirt from the skin surface.
- Acne Soft Bar is the best soap for acne-prone skin.
HOW TO USE ACNE SOFT BAR?
- Wet your face and apply Acne Soft Bar on your skin and make a creamy rich lather.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use Acne Soft Bar once or twice daily.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF ACNE SOFT BAR?
- Acne Soft Bar is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue the use of Acne Soft Bar if skin irritation occurs.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.