AMCLAV SUSPENSION 156.25MG/5ML
- Medicine Overview
AMCLAV SYRUP 156.25mg/5ml:
Amclav 156.25mg/5ml syrup is an oral antibacterial agent that is a combination of semi-synthetic antibiotic, amoxicillin and beta-lactamase inhibitor, clavulanate potassium. Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is bactericidal and is used against wide range of bacterial infections.
Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is indicated for the treatment of various bacterial infections such as:
- Upper respiratory tract infections i.e. tonsillitis.
- Lower respiratory tract infections i.e. chronic bronchitis.
- Genito-urinary tract infections i.e. urethritis, female genital infections, cystitis.
- Skin and soft tissues infections i.e. boils, wound infections, and cellulitis.
- Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is also indicated in the prophylaxis against infections associated with different surgical procedures.
AMCLAV 156.25mg/5ml SYRUP USES IN URDU
Amclav 156.25mg/5ml مختلف بیکٹیریل انفیکشن کے علاج کے لیے اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے جیسے:
- اوپری سانس کی نالی کے انفیکشن یعنی ٹنسلائٹس۔
- نچلے سانس کی نالی کے انفیکشن یعنی دائمی برونکائٹس۔
- جینیٹو پیشاب کی نالی کے انفیکشن یعنی پیشاب کی سوزش، خواتین کے جننانگ کے انفیکشن، سیسٹائٹس۔
- جلد اور نرم بافتوں کے انفیکشن یعنی پھوڑے، زخم کے انفیکشن، اور سیلولائٹس۔
- Amclav 156.25mg/5ml مختلف جراحی کے طریقہ کار سے منسلک انفیکشن کے خلاف پروفیلیکسس میں بھی اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
Amclav 156.25mg/5ml may cause common side effects such as diarrhea, muco-cutaneous candidiasis, nausea, and vomiting. Nausea is most commonly associated with higher doses of Amclav 156.25mg/5ml syrup. If GI reactions are present, Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is tablet is taken at the start of the meal.
- When administering Amclav 1mg, previous allergic history to penicillin’s, cephalosporins, or other allergens should be taken.
- Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is avoided if infectious mononucleosis is suspected after the occurrence of morbilliform rash has been associated with the condition following the use of amoxicillin.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Amclav 156.25mg/5ml is contraindicated in patients with a:
- History of hypersensitivity to beta-lactams, e.g., penicillin’s and cephalosporins.
- Previous history of amoxicillin-clavulanate-associated jaundice/hepatic dysfunction.
Concomitant use of probenecid is not recommended. Probenecid decreases the renal tubular secretion of amoxicillin. Concomitant use with Amclav 156.25mg/5ml may result in increased and prolonged blood levels of amoxicillin, but not of clavulanic acid.
-Concomitant use of allopurinol during treatment with amoxicillin can increase the likelihood of allergic skin reactions.
In common with other antibiotics, Amclav 156.25mg/5ml may affect the gut flora, leading to lower estrogen reabsorption and reduced efficacy of combined oral contraceptives.
In children, Amclav 156.25mg/5ml syrup is taken three times daily for severe infections.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.