AMOXIL 125MG/5ML SUSP (90ML)
- Medicine Overview
Amoxicillin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is a penicillin-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold flu). Using any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.
Amoxicillin is also used with other medications to treat stomach/intestinal ulcers caused by the bacteria H. pylori and to prevent the ulcers from returning.
Nausea vomiting or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
This medicine may cause temporary staining of the teeth. Proper brushing will usually remove any stains and prevent them from occurring.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has