ASCARD TABLET 150MG
- Medicine Overview
ASCARD TABLET 150MG:
Ascard 150mg tablet belongs to the class of anti-coagulants and is comprises of acetyl salicylic acid.
Ascard 150mg tablet is indicated for:
- It is used for the treatment of mild headache, body pain, toothache, menstrual cramps, and fever.
- t is also used to treat inflammation and pain in joints caused due to osteoarthritis.
- It is also used for treating patients with a history of cardiovascular disease or stroke-related side effects.
- It prevents blood clotting and ensures a smooth blood flow throughout the heart.
ASCARD 150MG TABLET USES IN URDU
Ascard 150mg کی گولی کے لیے اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے:
- یہ ہلکے سر درد، جسم میں درد، دانت کے درد، ماہواری کے درد، اور بخار کے علاج کے لیے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔
- t کو اوسٹیو ارتھرائٹس کی وجہ سے جوڑوں میں سوزش اور درد کے علاج کے لیے بھی استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔
- یہ ایسے مریضوں کے علاج کے لیے بھی استعمال ہوتا ہے جن کے دل کی بیماری یا فالج سے متعلق ضمنی اثرات کی تاریخ ہے۔
- یہ خون کے جمنے کو روکتا ہے اور پورے دل میں خون کے بہاؤ کو یقینی بناتا ہے۔
Ascard 150mg tablet may cause intestinal and stomach bleeding. It can also cause
- Indigestion problems
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash
- stomach upset
- Allergic reactions
- Hemorrhage (bleeding).
Younger children are at higher risk of side effects due to the use of this medicine.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Ascard 150mg tablet is contraindicated in patients who have a higher risk of increased bleeding like alcohol, bleeding disorders, and ulcers.
- Ascard 150mg tablet should be used with Caution during use of other NSAIDS, having Bleeding or Blood-clotting disorders (such as Hemophilia, Vitamin K deficiency, Low platelet count).
- This medicine might cause stomach bleeding. When tobacco and use alcohol are combined along with this medication, the risk of these side effects increases.
- Children and teenagers diagnosed with chickenpox, flu, and any other undiagnosed illness are not advised to use this medicine. In such cases, taking such medicine increases the risk of Reye's syndrome
Ascard 150mg tablet may have following interactions with other NSAID’s such as diclofenac, ibuprofen, etc. Hence, concomitant use of Ascard with such drugs in contraindicated.
The daily recommended dose of Ascard is 300 mg after every 3-4 hours after a meal.
For the treatment of pain and fever:
325-650 mg every 4 hours for adults is recommended.
For the treatment of normal chest pain:
75-160 mg dosage daily for adults is recommended
For the treatment of mini-stroke (TIA):
75-325 mg dosage daily is recommended.
To avoid heart strokes:
According to the patient's health condition, the dosage might vary from 75 to 160 daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.