ATCAM TABLET 8MG
- Medicine Overview
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg belongs to the category of inflammation and is comprises of lornoxicam. ATCAM TABLET 8Mg works by blocking the production of certain substances that send pain signals to the brain.
ATCAM TABLET USES:
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg is used for the treatment, conatrol, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Irritation associated with sciatic nerve.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pain after dental surgery.
- Pain associated with sciatic nerve.
ATCAM TABLET 8MG USES IN URDU
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg استعمال کی جاتی ہے درج ذیل بیماریوں، حالت اور تشخیص میں علاج،قابو پانے، روک تھام کرنے یا بہتری کے لئے:
- sciatic اعصاب سے وابستہ جلن۔
- تحجر المفاصل.
- دانتوں کی سرجری کے بعد درد۔
- اسکائیٹک اعصاب سے وابستہ درد۔
- اوسٹیو ارتھرائٹس۔
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg can cause Skin rash, headache, visual disturbance, sensitivity to light, dizziness, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, rapid or irregular heartbeat, kidney disorder, a rise in blood pressure, fever and difficulty in breathing.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg is contraindicated in:
Patients who have an aspirin allergy or stomach ulcers should consult their doctor before taking Lornoxicam.
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg have following caution:
- Special should be taken when giving Lornoxicam to heart patients. Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Have or history of bleeding disorders, peptic ulceration, severe liver or renal impairment, severe thrombocytopenia, severe heart insufficiency, overactive thyroid gland or adrenal gland disorder.
- Take precautions if you have edema, you suffer from infections or asthma, you suffer from heart or kidney disorders.
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution if you are taking another painkiller medicine.
- This medicine should not be used while a patient is suffering from an infection or an infectious disease.
- In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is too late, skip it and have your regular dose. If you suspect drug overdose, notify your doctor immediately.
ATCAM TABLET 8Mg may interact with the following drugs and products:
- ACE Inhibitors
The daily recommended dose of ATCAM TABLET 8Mg is 12mg. This medicine should be taken with food.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.