BASAGINE VIAL 10ML
- Medicine Overview
BASAGINE VIAL 10ML:
Basagine 10ml vial is an anti-diabetic agent and is available as a solution for injection. Basagine 10ml is an analogue of human insulin that is administered sub-cutaneously injected to lower the level of glucose within the blood. Basagine 10ml works by regulating the metabolism of glucose and enhances the uptake of glucose peripherally especially skeletal muscle and fat.
BASAGINE (Insulin Glargine) is indicated for once daily subcutaneous administration for the treatment of:
- Adult and Pediatric patients with Type I Diabetes Mellitus.
- Adult patients with Type II Diabetes Mellitus who require basal (long-acting) insulin for the control of hyperglycemia.
BASAGINE 10ml VIAL USES IN URDU
بیساگائن (انسولین گلرگائن) کو روزانہ ایک بار ذیلی انتظامیہ کے لیے تجویز کیا جاتا ہے ان کے علاج کے لیے:
- قسم I ذیابیطس کے بالغ اور اطفال کے مریض۔
- ٹائپ II ذیابیطس کے بالغ مریض جنہیں ہائپرگلیسیمیا کے کنٹرول کے لیے بیسل (طویل اداکاری) انسولین کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔
The most common side effect associated with the use of basagine 10ml is hypoglycemia. Other common side effects include Lipohypertrophy, reactions at the site of injection such as redness, pain, itching, or swelling, allergic reactions, edema, and visual impairment.
- Glucose monitoring is essential for the individuals who are receiving insulin therapy.
- Before dose adjustment, certain factors must be taken into consideration such as episodes of hyper and hypoglycemia, patient adherence to the dosage regimen, site of injection, technique of injection, and other relevant factors.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Basagine 10ml must not be used in patients hypersensitive to insulin glargine or any of its excipients.
- Drugs that may enhance the blood glucose lowering effect and increases the susceptibility of hypoglycemia such as oral anti-diabetic agents, ACE Inhibitors, MAO inhibitors, fibrates, salicylates, and sulfonamide antibiotics.
- Drugs that may reduce the blood-glucose lowering effect such as diuretics, danazol, isoniazid, glucagon, estrogen and progesterone, and protease inhibitors.
- Beta-blockers, clonidine, lithium salts, or alcohol may either weaken or potentiate the blood-glucose lowering effect of insulin.
Basagine 10ml is administered once daily at the same time every day for both children and adults.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.