BEKSON FORTE HFA INHALER
BEKSON FORTE HFA INHALER:
Bekson Forte HFA are pressurized metered dose inhaler that deliver 250mcg Beclomethasone dipropionate per actuation into a mouth piece of specially designed actuator. Bekson Forte HFA contains HFA 134a as propellant and doesn’t contain any chlorofluorocarbons. Bekson Forte HFA is a pro-drug with weak glucocorticoid receptor binding affinity.
Bekson Forte HFA is indicated for the prophylactic management of mild, moderate, or severe asthma in adults or children.
- Candidiasis of the throat and mouth may develop in some patients but this can be treated without discontinuation of Beclomethasone therapy.
- Hoarseness or throat irritation may also occur.
- As with other inhaled therapy, paradoxical bronchospasm with wheezing may occur immediately after dosing. Immediate treatment with an inhaled fast-acting bronchodilator is required. Beclomethasone dipropionate should be discontinued immediately and alternative prophylactic therapy introduced.
- Systemic effects of inhaled corticosteroids may occur particularly at high doses prescribed for prolonged periods. These may include adrenal suppression, growth retardation in children and adolescents, decrease in bone mineral density, cataract and glaucoma.
- Hypersensitivity reactions including rashes, urticaria, pruritus and erythema and edema of the eye, face, lips and throat (angioedema) have been reported.
- Psychiatric disorders including psychomotor hyperactivity, sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, aggression and behavioral changes (predominantly in children).
- Patients should be properly instructed regarding use of the inhaler and their technique checked.
- Special care is required if patients are taking systemic steroid for long period of time and requires subsequent management.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the drug or any component of the product.
- Tubercular and local viral infections.
Bekson Forte HFA Inhaler contains small amount of ethanol. There is a theoretical potential for interaction in particular sensitive patients taking disulfiram or metronidazole.
Bekson Forte HFA should be adjusted according to the severity of the disease. The dose should be titrated to the lowest dose at which effective control of asthma is maintained.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.