BETADERM-N CREAM 15GM
- Medicine Overview
BETADERM N CREAM 15GM:
Betaderm N cream belongs to corticosteroids and is comprises of Betamethasone Valerate. Betaderm works by reducing redness, inflammation, swelling, and irritation of the skin.
Betaderm N cream s used to treat skin irritation and itch caused by skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and seborrhea. It works by reducing redness, inflammation, swelling, and irritation of the skin.
BETADERM N CREAM 15GM USES IN URDU
Betaderm N کریم کا استعمال جلد کی جلن اور خارش کے علاج کے لیے کیا جاتا ہے جو جلد کے حالات جیسے ایکزیما، چنبل، کانٹیکٹ ڈرمیٹیٹائٹس، اور سیبوریا کی وجہ سے ہوتے ہیں۔ یہ جلد کی لالی، سوزش، سوجن اور جلن کو کم کرکے کام کرتا ہے۔
Betaderm N cream may cause Burning, itching, irritation, erythema, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, pruritus, acneiform eruptions, hypo-pigmentation, peri-oral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, numbness of fingers, stinging and cracking/tightening of skin, maceration of the skin, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae, malaria, telangiectasia, cushingoid changes, adrenal suppression, local skin reactions, acne, folliculitis. Hypersensitivity reactions include contact dermatitis.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Betaderm N cream is contraindicated if you:
- are allergic to betamethasone or any ingredients of the medication
- have a skin infection caused by viruses, including herpes simplex, vaccinia, and varicella (chickenpox)
- have had an allergic reaction to other corticosteroid medications
- have untreated infected skin lesions caused by an infection with fungi or bacteria
- have tuberculosis of the skin
Betaderm N cream have following precautions:
- It is advisable to use betamethasone for brief periods of time only and to stop using it as soon as the problem clears.
- Use this medication with caution on lesions close to the eye. Take care to ensure that it does not enter the eye, as glaucoma or cataracts may result.
- Suddenly stopping corticosteroid medication may cause your skin condition to return. If you have been using this medication for a long period of time, discuss with your doctor the best way to discontinue the medication.
Betaderm N cream have interactions with the following drugs:
- medications applied to the skin that have irritating effects
- other topical medications that contain corticosteroids
Betaderm N cream is applied sparingly two or three times daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.