CARDNIT 2.6MG TAB
CARDNIT 2.6MG TABLET
Cardnit is a cardio protective medicine. It contains 2.6mg of Glyceryl trinitrate in tablet form.
Cardnit is indicated in conditions:
Angina, Cardiac failure, Anal fissure, Cardiopulmonary oedema, Myocardial infarction, Oesophageal spasm, Postoperative hypertension, Prinzmetal’s angina, Prophylaxis of angina, Unstable angina.
Glyceryl Trinitrate is more or less tolerable Adverse effects includes: Weakness, Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Restlessness, Palpitation, Abdominal pain, VertigoX, Urinary incontinence, Contact dermatitis, Syncope, Fecal incontinence, Orthostatic hypotension, Tachycardia, Collapse.
- Patients with gastrointestinal (GI) hypermotility or malabsorption syndrome should take oral or sublingual sustained release capsule rather than tablets.
- Caution is necessary in patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment, hypothyroidism, hypoxaemia, hypothermia or a recent history of myocardial infarction and malnutrition.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Glyceryl trinitrate should be used with caution in patients with cerebrovascular disease since symptoms may be precipitated by hypotension.
- Glyceryl trinitrate may worsen hypoxaemia in patients with lung disease or cor pulmonale. Arterial hypotension with bradycardia may occur in patients with myocardial infarction; this is thought to be reflexly mediated.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Do not take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) regularly, such as ibuprofen, aspirin and naproxen. These may make your angina worse.
These tablets contain lactose: Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
Do not take Sildenafil (Viagra®), Tadalafil (Cialis®), Vardenafil (Levitra®) if you are taking this medication. When Sildenafil, Tadalafil or Vardenafil is taken with Nitrates, your blood pressure can lower greatly, resulting in dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting.
Cardnit Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions: Alcoholism, Anaemia, Hypersensitivity, Increased pressure in the eye.Ĥ
- Consistent with its known effects on the nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) pathway, phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (e.g. sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil) have been shown to potentiate the hypotensive effects of nitrates, and coadministration with glyceryl trinitrate is therefore contraindicated.
- Treatment with other agents with hypotensive effects (e.g. vasodilators, antihypertensives, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers and neuroleptics, tricyclic antidepressants and sapropterin) may potentiate the hypotensive effect of glyceryl trinitrate. In addition to these agents, the risk of hypotension and syncope with use of glyceryl trinitrate may be enhanced by alcohol.
- N-acetylcysteine may potentiate the vasodilator effects of glyceryl trinitrate.
- An enhanced hypotensive effect with sublingual apomorphine may occur as a result of concomitant administration with glyceryl trinitrate.
- Ergot alkaloids may oppose the coronary vasodilatation of nitrates. Ergot alkaloids can precipitate angina and glyceryl trinitrate can reduce the first pass hepatic metabolism of dihydroergotamine.
As recommended by physician.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.