CARTIGEN TABLET 500MG+400MG
- Medicine Overview
CARTIGEN TABLET 500MG+400MG:
Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet is a combination of Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride and Chondroitin sulfate sodium that are the naturally occurring biochemical substances tht=at play a major role in the formation of cartilage and repair. Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet stimulates the synthesis of physiological glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans by synoviocytes.
Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet is used as a dietary supplement:
- To relieve pain and improve function in patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
- In joint pain.
- In cartilage degeneration
- In bursitis.
- In tendonitis.
CARTIGEN 500MG+400MG TABLET USES IN URDU
Cartigen 500mg+400mg گولی بطور غذائی ضمیمہ استعمال ہوتی ہے:
ہلکے سے اعتدال پسند اوسٹیو ارتھرائٹس والے مریضوں میں درد کو دور کرنے اور کام کو بہتر بنانے کے لیے۔
- جوڑوں کے درد میں۔
- کارٹلیج انحطاط میں
- برسائٹس میں۔
- tendonitis میں.
The common side effects of glucosamine include Nausea, diarrhea, epigastric pain/ tenderness, constipation, dyspepsia, indigestion, heartburn, headache, abdominal pain, palpitation, drowsiness, somnolence and skin reactions.
The common side effects of chondroitin sulfate are Nausea, diarrhea, mild stomach pain, constipation, swollen eyelids, hair loss, leg swelling, heart burn and irregular heartbeat.
- In patients with impaired glucose tolerance, the blood glucose monitoring should be done, insulin requirements is recommended before starting the treatment, and periodically during the treatment.
- Asthma symptoms may exacerbate after initiation of Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate therapy. Caution should be taken in patients having pre-existing asthma.
- Appropriate medical supervision is required in patients having severe hepatic or renal insufficiency.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet are contraindicated in:
- Patients with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Patients with shell-fish allergy.
- Patients with prostate cancer.
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18.
- Increase INR has been reported during treatment with glucosamine and coumarin anti-coagulants. Patients treated with coumarin anti-coagulants should therefore be monitored closely when initiating or ending glucosamine therapy.
- Concurrent administration with glucosamine may increase the absorption and serum concentration of tetracyclines.
- Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet is safe to take with blood pressure medications.
Cartigen 500mg+400mg tablet should be taken with meals preferably or as directed by physicians. Recommended dose is 1 tablet twice a day.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.