CEBOSH SUSPENSION 100MG/5ML (30ML)
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
Cebosh is used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. It belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by killing bacteria or preventing their growth. However, Cebosh will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
Cebosh (Cebosh) is a cephalosporin antibacterial drug indicated in the treatment of adults and pediatric patients six months of age or older with the following infections when caused by susceptible isolates of the designated bacteria:
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Otitis media
- Pharyngitis and Tonsilitis
- Uncomplicated Gonorrhea.
- Chronic Bronchitis.
CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION USES IN URDU
سیبوش (سیبوش) ایک سیفالوسپورن اینٹی بیکٹیریل دوا ہے جو چھ ماہ یا اس سے زیادہ عمر کے بالغوں اور بچوں کے مریضوں کے علاج میں درج ذیل انفیکشن کے ساتھ ظاہر ہوتی ہے جب نامزد بیکٹیریا کے حساس الگ تھلگ ہونے کی وجہ سے ہوتا ہے:
- پیشاب کی نالی کے انفیکشن
- اوٹائٹس میڈیا
- گرسنیشوت اور ٹنسلائٹس
- غیر پیچیدہ سوزاک۔
- جان لیوا ٹی بی.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
- loose or frequent stools
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- chest pain
- clay-colored stools
WHEN NOT TO USE CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to Cebosh, or to similar antibiotics, such as Ceftin, Cefzil, Keflex, Omnicef, and others.
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs (especially penicillin).
- Take this medication for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated. Cebosh will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
Cebosh should be used only to treat infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by susceptible bacteria.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
- Carbamazepine:Elevated carbamazepine levels have been reported when administered concomitantly with Cebosh. Drug monitoring when these drugs are given together is advised.
- Chloramphenicol: In vitro and in vivoantagonism have been noted between cephalosporins and chloramphenicol against a variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria; therefore, it is recommended that combined therapy with chloramphenicol and a cephalosporin be avoided, particularly when bactericidal activity is considered important.
- Nifedipine: Concomitant administration of Cebosh and nifedipine increases oral bioavailability of Cebosh as a result of higher Cmaxand AUC.
- Probenecid:Concomitant administration of probenecid reportedly increases Cmax and AUC of Cebosh and decreases renal clearance and volume of distribution of the drug.
- Salicylates:Concomitant administration of 650 mg oral dose of aspirin and a 400 mg oral dose of Cebosh in healthy adult men may result in a 20-25% decrease in Cmax and AUC of Cebosh but did not affect protein-binding, serum t½ or renal clearance.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF CEBOSH 100MG/5ML SUSPENSION?
The recommended dose of Cebosh is 400 mg daily. In the treatment of infections due to Streptococcus pyogenes, a therapeutic dosage of Cebosh should be administered for at least 10 days.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.