CIDINE TABLET 1MG
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
Cidine comprises of Cinitapride which is pro-serotonergic and anti-dopaminergic prokinetic.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
Cidine is used for:
Treatment of gastroesophageal reflux and functional gastrointestinal motility disorders.
CIDINE 1MG TABLET USES IN URDU
Gastroesophageal reflux اور فعال معدے کی حرکت پذیری کی خرابیوں کا علاج۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
Some patients may notice a slight sedation although Cinitapride has not shown sedation or changes in the psychometric tests of subjects taking the recommended doses. On rare occasion there may be extrapyramidal effects with spasms in the muscles of the face, neck and tongue, which disappear when the treatment is stopped. The following may appear on very rare occasions: Skin reactions: rash, pruritus, Gynecomastia. Very occasionally.
WHEN NOT TO USE CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
Cinitapride is contraindicated in Hemorrhages, obstructions, or perforations in whom stimulating gastric motility could be harmful. Proven tardive dyskinesia to neuroleptic drugs.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
Before you use Cidine, tell your doctor of your medical and health history including the following:
- abnormality in the functioning of the kidney
- gastric ulcer
- immunodeficiency diseases
- indigestion symptoms
- reduced or absent activity of lactase(galactose intolerance and Lapp lactase deficiency) and abnormal absorption of glucose and galactose in the body
- stomach ulcer
- taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants, phenytoin, theophylline, coumarins, antacids, ironsalts, anticonvulsants, bronchodilators, immunosuppressants, medicines that cause a fall in blood cell count, antifungals, antidiabetics, anti-cancer drugs, strong painkillers, antidepressants, antiretroviral drug and tacrolimus
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
- Cidine Tablet interacts with theophylline, which is used to treat lung disease. When Cidine is used with theophylline, it may increase the levels of theophylline in the blood.
- When Cidine is used with phenytoin, it may increase the levels of phenytoin in the blood. Clinical monitoring along with dose adjustment of the affected medicine or discontinuation of the therapy should be considered.
- When Cidine is used with tricyclic antidepressants, it may increase the levels of these medicines in the blood.
- When Cidine is used with lidocaine and procainamide, it may increase the levels of antiarrhythmics in the blood.
- When Cidine is used with metformin, it may increase the level of metformin in the blood.
- When Cidine is used with metoprolol, it may increase the level of metoprolol in the blood.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF CIDINE 1MG TABLET?
1tablet, 3 times a day, 15 minutes before each meal.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.