FENOGET CAPSULES 67MG
- Medicine Overview
FENOGET CAPSULES 67MG:
Fenoget 67mg is a derivative of fibric acid and is a lipid lowering agent.
- Treatment of Hypercholesterolemia:
Fenoget 67mg is indicated as adjunctive therapy to diet for the reduction of LDL-C, Total-C, Triglycerides and Apo B in adult patients with primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia (Fredrickson Types IIa and IIb).
- Treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia
Fenoget 67mg is indicated as adjunctive therapy to diet for treatment of adult patients with hypertriglyceridemia (Fredrickson Types IV and V hyperlipidemia).
FENOGET 67MG CAPSULES USES IN URDU
ہائپرکولیسٹرولیمیا کا علاج:
Fenoget 67mg کو پرائمری ہائپرکولیسٹرولیمیا یا مخلوط ڈسلیپیڈیمیا (Fredrickson Types IIa اور IIb) والے بالغ مریضوں میں LDL-C، Total-C، Triglycerides اور Apo B کو کم کرنے کے لیے خوراک کے ساتھ منسلک علاج کے طور پر اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
- Hypertriglyceridemia کا علاج
Fenoget 67mg کو hypertriglyceridemia (Fredrickson Types IV اور V hyperlipidemia) والے بالغ مریضوں کے علاج کے لیے خوراک کے ساتھ منسلک تھراپی کے طور پر اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
The most common adverse reactions reported with Fenoget 67mg are:
Gastrointestinal (diarrhea, constipation, dyspepsia, flatulence), muscle pain, and skin reactions. There is a slightly increased risk of gallstones, inflamed liver (hepatitis), and muscle inflammation (myositis). Other adverse effects include: Headache, fatigue, muscle inflammation, inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis), balance problems involving the inner ear (vertigo), respiratory problems, muscle breakdown (rhabdomyolysis), hair loss (alopecia), alteration in results of liver function tests, sexual problems.
Periodic determination of serum lipids should be obtained to determine the lowest effective dose of fenofibrate. Therapy should be withdrawn in patients who do not have an adequate response after two months of treatment with the maximum recommended dose.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
- With hypersensitivity to fenofibrate or any of the formulation components.
- With severe renal dysfunction.
- With hepatic dysfunction, including primary biliary cirrhosis and unexplained persistent liver function abnormality.
- Pre-existing gall bladder disease.
- Fenofibrate should not be used in nursing mothers.
- Caution should be exercised when anticoagulants are given in conjunction with fenofibrate because of the potentiation of coumarin-type anticoagulants in prolonging the prothrombin time/INR.
- The combined use of fenofibrate and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors should be avoided unless the benefit of further alterations in lipid levels is likely to outweigh the increased risk of this drug combination.
- Since bile acid sequestrants may bind other drugs given concurrently, patients should take fenofibrate at least 1 hour before or 4-6 hours after a bile acid binding resin to avoid impeding its absorption.
- Medications known to exacerbate hypertriglyceridemia (betablockers, thiazides, estrogens) should be discontinued or changed if possible prior to consideration of triglyceride-lowering drug therapy.
The initial dose of Fenoget 67mg capsules is 67mg per day.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.