FEXET-D 60MG+120MG TAB
- Medicine Overview
FEXET-D 60MG+120MG TABLET:
Fexet-D 60mg+120mg tablet is composed of Fexofenadine which is an anti-allergic used to treat various allergic conditions such as runny nose, sinusitis, etc.
Fexet-D 60mg+120mg tablet is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis in patients 2 years of age and older and Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria in patients 6 months of age and older.
Fexet-D 60mg+120mg tablet may cause nausea, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, and menstrual cramps.
- Do not take antacids containing aluminum and magnesium within 2 hours of taking this medication. These antacids can decrease the absorption of fexofenadine.
- Avoid the consumption of grape juice as it decreases the absorption of fexet tablet.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Fexet-D 60mg+120mg tablet is not used in patients with severe renal impairment.
Severe Interactions of fexofenadine include:
Serious Interactions of fexofenadine include:
Moderate Interactions of fexofenadine include:
Fexet-D 60mg+120mg tablet is taken once daily for adults and children more than 12 years.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.