GABICA CAPSULES 150MG
- Medicine Overview
GABICA CAPSULES 150MG:
Gabica 150mg is an analogue of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It has analgesic and anticonvulsant activity.
Gabica 150mg capsule is indicated:
- For the management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- For the management of postherpetic neuralgia.
- For the treatment of pain associated with spinal cord injury.
- As adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization.
- For the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults.
- For the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS).
GABICA 150MG CAPSULES USES IN URDU
Gabica 150mg کیپسول اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے:
- ذیابیطس کے پیریفرل نیوروپتی سے وابستہ نیوروپیتھک درد کے انتظام کے لیے۔
- postherpetic neuralgia کے انتظام کے لیے۔
- ریڑھ کی ہڈی کی چوٹ سے وابستہ درد کے علاج کے لیے۔
ثانوی جنرلائزیشن کے ساتھ یا اس کے بغیر جزوی دوروں والے بالغوں میں ضمنی علاج کے طور پر۔
بالغوں میں عمومی تشویش کی خرابی (GAD) کے علاج کے لیے۔
- fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) کے علاج کے لیے۔
Dizziness, drowsiness and somnolence are the common side effects of Gabica 150mg capsule. Other common side effects include: Increased appetite, euphoric mood, confusion, irritability, decreased libido, disorientation, insomnia, ataxia, abnormal coordination, tremor, dysarthria, memory impairment, disturbance in attention, paraesthesia, sedation, balance disorder, lethargy, headache, blurred vision, diplopia, vertigo, vomiting, dry mouth, constipation, flatulence, erectile dysfunction, gait abnormal, feeling drunk, fatigue, peripheral oedema, oedema and weight increased.
- As with all AEDs, Gabica 150mg should be withdrawn gradually to minimize the potential of increased seizure frequency in patients with seizure disorders
- Gabica 150mg should be discontinued immediately if symptoms of angioedema, such as facial, perioral or upper airway swelling occur.
- Gabica 150mg associated weight gain is related to dose and duration of exposure
- Gabica 150mg should be discontinued if myopathy is diagnosed or suspected or if markedly elevated creatine kinase levels occur.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Gabica 150mg is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to Gabica or any the component of the product.
Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medicine.
- Patients who require concomitant treatment with CNS depressants such as opiates or benzodiazepines should be informed that they may experience additive CNS side effects such as somnolence.
- Gabica may potentiate the effects of ethanol and lorazepam. There are also some reports of respiratory failure and coma in patients taking Gabica and other CNS depressant medications.
- Gabica appears to be additive in the impairment of cognitive and gross motor function caused by oxycodone.
Gabica 150mg can be started at a dose of 1150mg per day, given as 2-3 divided doses.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.