HUMALOG CARTRIDGE (3ML)
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
Humalog is used to treat diabetes. Humalog works more quickly than normal human insulin because the insulin molecule has been changed slightly. Humalog is suitable for use in adults and children.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
Humalog is used to treat diabetes.
HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL USES IN URDU
ہمالوگ کو ذیابیطس کے علاج کے لیے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
The symptoms are as follows: • rash over the whole body • blood pressure dropping • difficulty in breathing • heart beating fast • wheezing • sweating
WHEN NOT TO USE HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
- If you think hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) is starting. Further in this leaflet it tells you how to deal with mild hypoglycaemia.
- If you are allergic to insulin lispro or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
- If your blood sugar levels are well controlled by your current insulin therapy, you may not feel the warning symptoms when your blood sugar is falling too low.
- The amount of insulin you need may also change if you drink alcohol.
- You should also tell your doctor, pharmacist or diabetes nurse if you are planning to go abroad. The time difference between countries may mean that you have to have your injections and meals at different times from when you are at home.
- Some patients with long-standing type 2 diabetes mellitus and heart disease or previous stroke who were treated with pioglitazone and insulin experienced the development of heart failure
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
Your insulin needs may change if you are taking the contraceptive pill, • steroids, • thyroid hormone replacement therapy, • oral hypoglycaemics, • acetyl salicylic acid, • sulpha antibiotics, • octreotide, • “beta2 stimulants” (for example ritodrine, salbutamol or terbutaline), • beta-blockers, or • some antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), • danazol, • some angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (for example captopril, enalapril), and • angiotensin II receptor blockers.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF HUMALOG CARTRIDGE 3ML VIAL?
You should normally inject Humalog within 15 minutes of a meal. If you need to, you can inject soon after a meal.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.