HUMULIN NPH VIAL 10 ML
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS HUMULIN NPH VIAL 10ML ?
Humulin I KwikPen is a pre-filled pen containing the active substance human insulin, which is used to treat diabetes. Humulin I is used to control glucose in the long term. Its action is prolonged by the inclusion of protamine sulfate in the suspension.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
Humulin is used to treat diabetes.
HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL USES IN URDU
Humulin کو ذیابیطس کے علاج کے لیے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
The symptoms are as follows: • fall in blood pressure • rash over the whole body • difficulty in breathing • wheezing • fast heart beat • sweating
Local allergy is common (affects less than 1 person in 10). Some people get redness, swelling or itching around the area of the insulin injection. This usually clears up in anything from a few days to a few weeks.
WHEN NOT TO USE HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
Do not use Humulin I KwikPen: -
- If you think hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) is starting.
- If you are allergic to human insulin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
- If your blood sugar levels are well controlled by your current insulin therapy, you may not feel the warning symptoms when your blood sugar is falling too low.
- The amount of insulin you need may also change if you drink alcohol.
- You should also tell your diabetes specialist nurse, doctor or pharmacist if you are planning to go abroad. The time difference between countries may mean that you have to have your injections and meals at different times to when you are at home.
- Some patients with long-standing type 2 diabetes mellitus and heart disease or previous stroke who were treated with pioglitazone and insulin experienced the development of heart failure.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
Your insulin needs may change if you are taking any of the following: • steroids, • thyroid hormone replacement therapy, • oral hypoglycaemics (antidiabetic medication), • acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), • growth hormone, • octreotide, lanreotide, • beta2 stimulants (for example ritodrine, salbutamol or terbutaline), • beta-blockers, • thiazides or some antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors), • danazol, • some angiotensin converting (ACE) inhibitors (for example captopril, enalapril) or angiotensin II receptor blockers
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF HUMULIN NPH 10ML VIAL?
You should normally inject Humulin as your basal insulin. Your doctor has told you which insulin to use, how much, when and how often to inject. These instructions are only for you. Follow them exactly and visit your diabetes clinic regularly
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.