INSUGET R 10ML VIAL
INSUGET R 10ML VIAL
Insuget R 10ml is isophane Insulin human DNAsuspension that is an intermediate-acting insulin with a more rapid onset of action than NPH alone and a duration of activity of up to 24 hours.
Insuget R 10ml is indicated for the treatment of:
- Patients with Type I diabetes mellitus.
- Patients with Type II diabetes mellitus either alone or in combination with oral anti-diabetic agents.
- Patients with gestational diabetes.
- The emergency management of diabetic ketoacidosis.
Hypoglycemia is the most frequently occurring undesirable effect of insulin therapy that a patient with diabetes may suffer. Symptoms of hypoglycemia usually occur suddenly. They may include cold sweat, cool pale skin, nervousness or tremor, anxious feeling, unusual tiredness or weakness, confusion, difficulty in concentration, headache, nausea and palpitation. Severe hypoglycemia may lead to unconsciousness and may result in temporary or permanent impairment of brain function or even death. Weight gain is common when taking insulin.
- Insulin requirements may change significantly in diseases of the adrenal, pituitary or thyroid glands and in the presence of renal or hepatic impairment.
- Insulin requirements may be increased during illnessor emotional disturbances.
- Care is also necessary during excessive exercise. Hypoglycemia caused by metabolic effects and increased insulin absorption is the usual response, but hyperglycemia may sometimes occur.
- The use of insulin necessitates monitoring of therapy, such as the testing of blood or urine for glucose concentrations and the urine for ketones, by the patient.
- Local reactions, characterised hypersensitivity may produce urticaria, angioedema and very rarely anaphylactic reactions.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Insuget R 10 ml is contraindicated in:
- Patients with hypersensitivity to any components of this medication.
- Patients with hypoglycemia.
- Patients in coma due to hyperglycemia.
Beta blocking agent may mask the symptoms of hypoglycemia. Some of the drugs leading to reduced insulin requirement: Oral hypoglycemic agents (OHA), octreotide, monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), non-selective beta blocking agents, angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, salicylates, alcohol and alcohol steroids. Some of the drugs leading to the increase insulin requirement: Oral contraceptives, thiazides, glucocorticoids, thyroid hormones and sympathomimetics, danazol etc.
The average daily requirement for diabetes therapy ranges between 0.5 and 0.1 IU/kg depending on the individual needs of the patient.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet.
- Keep out of reach of children.