IPNEB 250MCG/ ML (20ML)
IPNEB 250 mcg/ml INHALANT SOLUTION
Ipratropium is a bronchodilator that opens the air passage and makes breathing easier.
It is used to control and prevent symptoms (wheezing and shortness of breath) caused by ongoing lung disease. Ipneb 250mcg/ml is primarily indicated in conditions like Asthma, Bronchospasm prophylaxis, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Reversible airways obstruction, Rhinorrhea, and can also be given in adjunctive therapy as an alternative drug of choice in Rapid reversion to sinus ryhthm.
- The severe or irreversible adverse effects of Ipneb 250mcg/ml, which give rise to further complications include Tachycardia, Palpitation, Angina, Tremors, Arrythmia, Tachycardia.
- The signs and symptoms that are produced after the acute overdosage of Ipneb 250mcg/ml include Palpitations, Increased heart rate.
- The symptomatic adverse reactions produced by Ipneb 250mcg/ml are more or less tolerable and if they become severe, they can be treated Symptomatically, these include Dizziness, Headache, Constipation, Dry mouth, Blurred vision, Rashes, Urticaria, Dyspepsia, Nausea and vomiting, Nasal congestion, Backache, Nasal irritation, Urinary Retention X, Urinary retention, Dry mouth, dizziness, dyspepsia, Anaphylaxia.
- Dry mouth, headache, nausea, constipation, urinary retention, occasional paradoxical bronchospasm, tachycardia, arrhythmias.
Before using ipratropium, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it or to tiotropium; or to atropine or other belladonna-type drugs; or if you have any other allergies.
Ipratropium should be used with caution in patients with medical history especially of glaucoma, prostate trouble or any allergy especially to atropine or other belladonna derivatives. It should be used with caution during pregnancy.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
This drug may make you dizzy or blur your vision or cause vision changes. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Limit alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially problems urinating or constipation.
During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
The chronic co-administration of ipratropium bromide inhalation with other anticholinergic drugs has not been studied. Therefore, the chronic co-administration of ipratropium bromide with other anticholinergic drugs is not recommended.
There is evidence that the administration of ipratropium bromide with beta-adrenergic drugs and xanthine preparations may produce an additive bronchodilatory effect.
The risk of acute glaucoma in patients with a history of narrow-angle glaucoma (see Special Warnings and Precautions for Use) may be increased when nebulised ipratropium bromide and beta2-agonists are administered simultaneously.
Adults: 0.4-2 mL by nebulizer up to four times daily.
- Under 3 yr,not recommended;
- over 3 yr,4-2 mL by nebulizer up to three times daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.