LYTA CAPSULE 30MG
- Medicine Overview
LYTA CAPSULE 30MG:
Lyta is Duloxetine which is a selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SSNRI).
Lyta 30mg capsule is indicated for:
- The treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).
- The management of neuropathic pain (DPNP) associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- The treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. The management of fibromyalgia.
- The treatment of moderate to severe stress urinary incontinence in women.
LYTA 30MG CAPSULE USES IN URDU
Lyta 30mg کیپسول کے لیے اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے:
- بڑے ڈپریشن ڈس آرڈر (MDD) کا علاج۔
- ذیابیطس کے پیریفرل نیوروپتی سے وابستہ نیوروپیتھک درد (DPNP) کا انتظام۔
- عمومی اضطراب کی خرابی کا علاج۔ fibromyalgia کے انتظام.
• خواتین میں اعتدال سے لے کر شدید تناؤ کے پیشاب کی بے ضابطگی کا علاج
Lyta 30mg capsule has side effects including Nausea, headache, insomnia, fatigue, somnolence, dry mouth, dizziness, and constipation.
Suicidal thoughts and suicidal behaviours can occur during duloxetine therapy or early after treatment discontinuation. Close supervision of patients, and in particular those at high risk, should accompany drug therapy especially in early treatment and following dose changes. Patients (and caregivers of patients) should be alerted about the need to monitor for any clinical worsening, suicidal behaviour or thoughts, and unusual changes in behaviour, and to seek medical advice immediately if these symptoms present.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Lyta 30mg capsules are contraindicated in patients:
- Taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), due to the risk of serious, sometimes fatal, drug interactions with serotonergic drugs.
- With hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Taking with fluvoxamine, ciprofloxacin or enoxacine (i.e., potent CYP1A2 inhibitors).
- With uncontrolled hypertension that could expose patients to a potential risk of hypertensive crisis.
- With severe renal insufficiency with creatinine clearance (CLcr) < 30mL/min.
- With liver disease resulting in hepatic insufficiency
Lyta 30mg capsule is contraindicated with the following:
- Serotoninergic agents
Usual initial doses of 20mg or 30mg twice daily, or 60mg once daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.