MARADOL (AMPOULE) 100MG
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS MARADOL?
Maradol belong to class of drugs called NSAIDs and is Tramadol. This drug is used to treat infections and moderate to severe pain caused by these infections.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MARADOL?
This Medication Is Used To Help Relieve Moderate To Moderately Severe Pain. Tramadol Is Similar To Opioid Analgesics. It Works In The Brain To Change How Your Body Feels And Responds To Pain.
MARADOL USES IN URDU
یہ دوا اعتدال سے اعتدال پسند شدید درد کو دور کرنے میں مدد کے لیے استعمال کی جاتی ہے۔ ٹرامادول اوپیئڈ ینالجیسک سے ملتا جلتا ہے۔ یہ دماغ میں کام کرتا ہے کہ آپ کا جسم کیسے محسوس کرتا ہے اور درد کا جواب دیتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MARADOL?
Nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, or headache may occur.
WHEN NOT TO USE MARADOL?
Maradol is contraindicated in the following conditions:
- It is not recommended for children between 12 and 18 years old who are obese or have breathing problems Or hypesensitivity to the drug.
- Tramadol has a risk for abuse and addiction, which can lead to overdose and death.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF MARADOL?
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Tramadol may also cause severe, possibly fatal, breathing problems. To lower your risk, your doctor should have you take the smallest dose of tramadol that works, and take it for the shortest possible time.
- During Pregnancy, This Medication Should Be Used Only When Clearly Needed. It May Harm An Unborn Baby.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF MARADOL?
Blood thinners such as warfarin (Coumadin), Antifungal medications, including ketoconazole (Nizoral), Antibiotics such as erythromycin.
Some Products That May Interact With This Drug Include: Certain Pain Medications (Mixed Opioid Agonist-Antagonists Such As Pentazocine, Nalbuphine, Butorphanol), Naltrexone.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF MARADOL?
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.