MEBEVER-MR 200MG CAP
MEBEVER-MR 200MG CAPSULE:
Mebever-MR contains Mebever-MR 400mg capsule HCl which is a musculotropic antispasmodic with a direct action on smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract, relieving spasm without affecting normal gut motility. Mebever-MR 400mg capsule has a direct non-specific relaxant effect on vascular, cardiac and other smooth muscle. Mebever-MR 400mg capsule is also an inhibitor of calcium-depot replenishment. Therefore, Mebever-MR 400mg capsule has dual mode of action which normalizes the small bowel motility.
MEBEVER MR (Mebever-MR 400mg capsule HCl) is indicated for the symptomatic relief of irritable bowel syndrome.
In general, Mebever-MR 200mg tablet is well tolerated. Although adverse reactions appear rare, gastrointestinal disturbances, fever, polyarthritis, dizziness, headache, insomia, anorexia, thrombopenia, allergic reactions particularly erythematous rash, urticaria, maculopapular rash and angioedema and decreased heart rate have been reported in patients taking Mebever-MR 400mg capsule.
Mebever-MR 200mg tablet is cautious in:
Use with caution in those persons who have porphyria.
It is recommended that antispasmodics such as Mebever-MR 400mg capsule should not be used for the symptomatic treatment of distal intestinal syndrome in cystic fibrosis.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Mebever-MR 200mg tablet is contraindicated:
- In patients who are hypersensitive to any component of the product.
- In patients with paralytic ileus (paralysis or inactivity of the muscles in intestines, which stops normal passage of food through intestine).
- In children.
Mebever-MR 200mg tablet shows interaction with:
- 1,2-Benzodiazepine may increase the central nervous system depressant (CNS depressant) activities of Mebever-MR 400mg capsule.
- The risk or severity of myopathy, rhabdomyolysis, and myoglobinuria can be increased when Acipimox is combined with Mebever-MR 400mg capsule.
- The risk or severity of adverse effects can be increased when Mebever-MR 400mg capsule is combined with Aclidinium.
- The risk or severity of myopathy, rhabdomyolysis, and myoglobinuria can be increased when Alendronic acid is combined with Mebever-MR 400mg capsule.
The recommended dose of Mebever-MR capsules is one capsule twice a day, preferably 20 minutes before meals.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.