MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TAB
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
Misar AM is the combination of two anti-hypertensive agents i.e. Telmisartan and Amlodipine that is used for high blood pressure in patients.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
This medication is used in the treatment of hypertension (increased blood pressure) as well as cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels) related events in patients with established atherosclerotic (hardening of blood vessels ) cardiovascular( heart and blood vessels ) disease. It is also used in patients with type 2 diabetes. With end organ damage.
MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET USES IN URDU
یہ دوا ہائی بلڈ پریشر (بلڈ پریشر میں اضافہ) کے ساتھ ساتھ قلبی (دل اور خون کی نالیوں) سے متعلق واقعات کے علاج میں استعمال ہوتی ہے جو ایتھروسکلروٹک (خون کی نالیوں کا سخت ہونا) قلبی (دل اور خون کی نالیوں) کی بیماری میں مبتلا ہیں۔ یہ ٹائپ 2 ذیابیطس کے مریضوں میں بھی استعمال ہوتا ہے۔ اختتامی اعضاء کے نقصان کے ساتھ۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
The commonly observed side effects are back pain, diarrhea, pharyngitis, headache, dizziness, pain, fatigue and nausea. Patients using this medication may at times experience upper respiratory tract infections, back pain, and sinusitis. If you experience any of these symptoms for a prolonged period of time, please consult your doctor.
WHEN NOT TO USE MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
- Hypersensitivity to sulfonamide-derived drugs or any component of this product.
- This medication is not recommended in patients with severe hepatic (liver) impairment and various other disorders of the gallbladder. It is also contraindicated in patients with hypercalcemia (high blood calcium ) and refractory hypokalemia (low blood potassium).
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
- This medication should be used with extreme caution in patients with impaired hepatic (liver) function, and bilateral renal artery stenosis (narrowing of arteries supplying the kidneys). Mild to moderate renal(kidney ) impairment.
- It may also impair glucose tolerance .
- Patients with renovascular (blood vessels of the kidney) hypertension (high blood pressure) as well as elderly patients should be cautioned against the use of this medication.
- This medication should not be used in pregnancy.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
Interaction with NSAIDs and other anti-hypertensives are found.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF MISAR-AM 5MG+40MG TABLET?
If the patient is uncontrolled on monotherapy, telmisartan alone or amlodipine alone, the usual starting dose is MISAR AM 40/5 once a day. Depending upon the blood pressure dosage can be titrated upto MISAR AM 80/5 once daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.