MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
Mycitracin belongs to the class of drug known as anti-bacterials.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
This medication is used to prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain in minor burns, cuts, nicks, scrapes, scratches and abrasions. It used topically in bacterial infections caused by sensitive organisms associated with inflammatory and / or allergic conditions of the eye
MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM USES IN URDU
اس دوا کا استعمال انفیکشن کو روکنے اور معمولی جلنے، کٹنے، نِکس، کھرچنے، خروںچ اور کھرچنے کے درد کو عارضی طور پر دور کرنے کے لیے کیا جاتا ہے۔ یہ آنکھوں کی سوزش اور/یا الرجک حالات سے وابستہ حساس حیاتیات کی وجہ سے ہونے والے بیکٹیریل انفیکشن میں بنیادی طور پر استعمال ہوتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
- Patients administered with this medicine may experience contact dermatitis (itchy, dry, swollen and reddened skin), gastrointestinal upset, ototoxicity (toxic to the ear), nephrotoxicity (toxicity in the kidneys), electrolyte disturbances, raised liver enzymes (biological molecules that speed up the rate of reaction), and hypersensitivity (intolerance).
- This medication is used infected ocular (eye) inflammation.
WHEN NOT TO USE MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
- This medication is contraindicated in patients suffering from intestinal obstruction (blockage of the bowel) and myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease leading to skeletal muscle weakness).
- It is contraindicated in complete heart block and hypovolemia (decrease in volume of blood in the body).
- This medication is contraindicated in patients with viral, fungal, tuberculous or purulent infections.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
- This medication is contraindicated in patients with allergies caused by the ingredients in this product therefore consult your healthcare provider.
- Elderly patients and patients with renal (kidney), hepatic (liver) impairment, hypotension (low blood pressure), severe shock, epilepsy (brain disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures), myasthenia gravis (muscular disorder where there is a serious muscle weakness), porphyria (a group of liver disorders, negatively affecting the skin or nervous system), respiratory impairment, sinus bradycardia (slow heart beat) or any form of heart block should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
- It is recommended to inform your prescriber if you are allergic to Bacitracin, or to neomycin, or if you have any other allergies before using this medicine.
- Please immediately contact your doctor if any serious adverse reactions occur.
- Please complete the entire course of this medicine.
- Please take this medicine at the same time every day.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
The patients with sensitivity to Neomycin, impaired gastrointestinal motility, renal (kidney) impairment, and parkinsonism (condition causing movement abnormalities similar to those in Parkinson’s disease). Also, please do not get any vaccines while using this medicine as the effectiveness may decrease.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF MYCITRACIN PLUS OINT 14.17GM?
Clean and dry the affected skin area. If you are using the ointment, wash your hands first. Then apply a small amount of medication (no more than can fit on your finger tip) in a thin layer on the skin and rub in gently, usually 1 to 3 times a day. Wash your hands after applying the ointment. If you are using the spray, shake the container well before using, then spray a small amount on the affected area as directed, usually 1 to 3 times a day. You may cover small treatment areas with a sterile bandage.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.