NEBIL 5MG TAB
NEBIL 5MG TABLET:
Nebil 5mg tablet belongs to the class of drug known as Beta-blockers. Nebil 5mg tablet is Nebivolol that is available at Ehad Online store.
Nebil 5mg tablet is used for the treatment of essential hypertension, stable, mild and moderate chronic heart failure in addition to standard therapies in elderly patients 70 years and may be used alone or in combination with other anti-hypertensive agents.
Nebil 5mg tablet may cause: Headache, dizziness, paresthesia, dyspnea, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, tiredness, edema. The most commonly reported adverse reactions are bradycardia and dizziness. The other adverse reactions that occurred are aggravation of cardiac failure, postural hypotension, drug intolerance, first degree atrioventricular block, edema of the lower limb.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Nebil 5mg tablet is contraindicated in patients with:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the components.
- Severe hepatic insufficiency.
- Acute heart failure, cardiogenic shock or episodes of heart failure decompensation requiring I.V. inotropic therapy.
- Sick sinus syndrome, including sino-atrial block.
- Second and third degree heart block (without a pacemaker).
- History of bronchospasm and bronchial asthma.
- Untreated phaeochromocytoma.
- Metabolic acidosis.
- Bradycardia Hypotension
- Severe peripheral circulatory disturbances.
Nebil 5mg tablet is cautiously used in the following conditions:
- Caution should be observed with certain anesthetics that cause myocardial depression.
- In patients who have compensated congestive heart failure, nebivolol should be administered cautiously
- Nebivolol should be used with caution in patients on dialysis.
Nebil 5mg tablet may cause interactions with:
- Nebivolol should be used with care when myocardial depressants or inhibitors of AV conduction, such as certain calcium antagonists and antiarrhythmic agents.
- Both digitalis glycosides and β-blockers slow atrioventricular conduction and decrease heart rate. Concomitant use can increase the risk of bradycardia.
- Patients receiving catecholamine-depleting drugs such as reserpine or guanethidine should be closely monitored.
- In patients who are receiving nebivolol and clonidine, nebivolol should be discontinued for several days before the gradual tapering of clonidine.
The dose is one tablet daily, preferably at the same time of the day. Tablets may be taken with or without meals.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.