NEBIX 2.5MG TAB
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS NEBIX 2.5MG?
Nebivolol belongs to the group of medicines known as Beta Blockers. It works on the heart and blood vessels. It works by affecting the response to nerve impulses in certain parts of the body, like the heart. As a result, the heart beats slower and decreases the blood pressure. When the blood pressure is lowered, the amount of blood and oxygen is increased to the heart.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF NEBIX 2.5MG?
NEBIX is indicated for the treatment of hypertension & treatment of stable mild and moderate chronic heart failure.
NEBIX 2.5MG USES IN URDU
NEBIX ہائی بلڈ پریشر کے علاج اور مستحکم ہلکے اور اعتدال پسند دائمی دل کی ناکامی کے علاج کے لئے اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF NEBIX 2.5MG?
Gastrointestinal System Disorders: abdominal pain
Metabolic and Nutritional Disorders: hypercholesterolemia
Nervous System Disorders: paraesthesia
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- chest pain or discomfort
- difficult or labored breathing
- lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- rapid weight gain
- shortness of breath
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
WHEN NOT TO USE NEBIX 2.5MG?
Nebivolol is contraindicated in severe bradycardia, heart block greater than first degree, patients with cardiogenic shock, decompensated cardiac failure, sick sinus syndrome (unless a permanent pacemaker is in place), patients with severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh >B) and hypersensitive to any component of this product. NEBIX should not be used during pregnancy and in lactating mothers. Patients should consult with their physician before taking any medicine.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF NEBIX 2.5MG?
- In general, patients with bronchospastic diseases should not receive β-blockers.
- Because beta-blocker withdrawal has been associated with an increased risk of MI and chest pain, patients already on beta-blockers should generally continue treatment throughout the perioperative period.
- Nonselective β-blockers may potentiate insulin-induced hypoglycemia and delay recovery of serum glucose levels.
- Abrupt withdrawal of β-blockers may be followed by an exacerbation of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism or may precipitate a thyroid storm.
- Renal clearance of Nebivolol is decreased in patients with severe renal impairment.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS NEBIX 2.5MG?
- Use caution when Nebivolol is co-administered with CYP2D6 inhibitors (quinidine, propafenone, fluoxetine, paroxetine, etc.)
- Do not use Nebivolol with other β-blockers. In patients who are receiving Nebivolol and clonidine, discontinue Nebivolol for several days before the gradual tapering of clonidine.
- Both digitalis glycosides and β-blockers slow atrioventricular conduction and decrease heart rate. Concomitant use can increase the risk of bradycardia.
- Nebivolol can exacerbate the effects of myocardial depressants or inhibitors of AV conduction, such as certain calcium antagonists or antiarrhythmic agents, such as disopyramide.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF NEBIX 2.5MG?
The starting dose of NEBIX is 2.5mg once daily in most patients preferably at the same time of the day.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.