OGREL 75MG TAB
Ogrel 75mg Tablet
WHAT IS OGREL 75MG TABLET?
Ogrel contains clopidogrel and belongs to a group of medicines called antiplatelet medicinal products. Platelets are very small structures in the blood which clump together during blood clotting. By preventing this clumping, antiplatelet medicinal products reduce the chances of blood clots forming (a process called thrombosis).
WHAT ARE THE USES OF OGREL 75MG TABLET?
Ogrel is used in the following conditions:
- You have a condition of hardening of arteries (also known as atherosclerosis), and
- You have previously experienced a heart attack, stroke or have a condition known as peripheral arterial disease, or
- You have experienced a severe type of chest pain known as ‘unstable angina’ or ‘myocardial infarction’ (heart attack).
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF OGREL 75MG TABLET?
- fever, signs of infection or extreme tiredness. These may be due to rare decrease of some blood cells.
- signs of liver problems such as yellowing of the skin and/or the eyes (jaundice), whether or not associated with bleeding which appears under the skin as red pinpoint dots and/or confusion
- swelling in the mouth or skin disorders such as rashes and itching, blisters of the skin. These may be the signs of an allergic reaction.
WHEN NOT TO USE OGREL 75MG TABLET?
- If you are allergic to clopidogrel or any of the other ingredients of this.
- If you have a medical condition that is currently causing bleeding such as a stomach ulcer or bleeding within the brain.
- If you suffer from severe liver disease
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF OGREL 75MG TABLET?
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Clopidogrel Clonmel
- if you have a risk of bleeding such as: - a medical condition that puts you at risk of internal bleeding (such as a stomach ulcer) - a blood disorder that makes you prone to internal bleeding (bleeding inside any tissues, organs or joints of your body) - a recent serious injury - a recent surgery (including dental) - a planned surgery (including dental) in the next seven days
- if you have had a clot in an artery of your brain (ischaemic stroke) which occurred within the last seven days
- if you have kidney or liver disease
- if you have had an allergy or reaction to any medicine used to treat your disease
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OGREL 75MG TABLET?
- omeprazole or esomeprazole, medicines to treat upset stomach
- fluconazole or voriconazole, medicines to treat fungal infections
- efavirenz, or other anti-retroviral medicines (used to treat HIV infections)
- carbamazepine, a medicine to treat some forms of epilepsy
- moclobemide, a medicine to treat depression
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF OGREL 75MG TABLET?
The recommended dose, including for patients with a condition called ‘atrial fibrillation’ (an irregular heartbeat), is one 75 mg tablet of Clopidogrel Ogrel per day. To be taken orally with or without food, and at the same time each day.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.