OPTRA HFA INHALER
- Medicine Overview
OPTRA HFA INHALER:
Optra HFA inhaler is a pressurized metered dose Inhaler that delivers 20mcg ipratropium bromide per actuation into the mouth piece of a specially designed actuator.
Optra HFA inhaler is indicated for the treatment of:
- Bronchodilator for maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- Adjunct to beta2-agonists in the management of acute severe asthma.
OPTRA HFA INHALER USES IN URDU
Optra HFA inhaler مندرجہ ذیل کے علاج کے لیے اشارہ کیا جاتا ہے:
- دائمی رکاوٹ پلمونری بیماری (COPD) بشمول دائمی برونکائٹس اور واتسفیتی کے ساتھ منسلک برونکوسپسم کے بحالی کے علاج کے لئے برونکوڈیلیٹر۔
- شدید شدید دمہ کے انتظام میں beta2-agonists سے منسلک۔
Optra HFA inhaler may cause headache, dizziness, cough, throat irritation, nausea, dryness of mouth and gastrointestinal motility disorder.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Optra HFA inhaler is contraindicated in patients with:
- Hypersensitivity to Ipratropium bromide or to any excipeint of the product.
- Hypersensitivity to atropine or its derivatives.
Optra HFA inhaler may have following precautions:
Ipratropium bromide is a bronchodilator for the maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD and is not indicated for the initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm where rescue therapy is required for rapid response.
Ipratropium bromide may be used with caution in patients with narrow-angle glaucoma.
Optra HFA inhaler may have following interactions:
- Administration of ipratropium bromide with beta-adrenergics and xanthine preparations may intensify the bronchodilator effect.
- Co-administration of ipratropium bromide with other anticholinergic drugs should be avoided, as this may lead to an increase in anticholinergic adverse effects.
Adults: Usually 1 or 2 inhalations three or four times daily, although some patients may need up to 4 inhalations at a time to obtain maximum benefit during early treatment.
Children: Usually 1 or 2 inhalations, three times daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.