QBAL TABLET 500MCG
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS QBAL TABLET 500MCG?
Qbal Injection contains Mecobalamin belongs to Co-enzyme-type vitamin B12. This medicine works by facilitating the enzymes responsible for the production of vital components and energy inside a cell. It also plays a major role in the formation of blood components.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
Qbal is used:
- to relieve the symptoms of nerve damage in the feet and hand.
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- To treat anemia due to deficiency of Vitamin B12.
QBAL 500MCG TABLET USES IN URDU
Qbal استعمال کیا جاتا ہے:
- پاؤں اور ہاتھ میں اعصابی نقصان کی علامات کو دور کرنے کے لیے۔
- میگالوبلاسٹک انیمیا
- وٹامن B12 کی کمی کی وجہ سے خون کی کمی کا علاج کرنا۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
- Nausea and vomiting
- Decreased appetite rare
- Dizziness rare
- Headache rare
- Skin rash
- Chest pain and discomfort rare
WHEN NOT TO USE QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
- Qbal Injection is not recommended for use in patients who have Leber's Disease, a rare genetic disorder.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- This medicine can be taken by women who are breastfeeding. However, the daily recommended amount should not be exceeded.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
- Few elderly patients may have a reduced capacity to absorb this medicine through the intestine. Appropriate dose adjustments and frequent clinical monitoring are necessary for such patients.
- Patients who have had a recent gastrointestinal surgery may have reduced absorption of this medicine.
- Folic acid supplements can mask some of the symptoms of anemia caused by Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Co-administration of antacids and this medicine may reduce the absorption of this medicine.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
Interaction with Medicines
- Chloramphenicol moderate
- Omeprazole moderate
- Ranitidine moderate
- Antidiabetic drugs moderate
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF QBAL 500MCG TABLET?
Take Qbal Injection 500 mcg 10 Amp as instructed by your doctor. Do not take in larger amounts than advised/prescribed.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.