ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TAB
- Medicine Overview
ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET
WHAT IS ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet is a combination drug used by patients with arthritis and a high risk of getting stomach ulcers. The active pharmaceutical ingredients of the Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet are diclofenac which is NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), and misoprostol which is a prostaglandin. The Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet belongs to analgesic category. Buy a Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet at the lowest price from EHAD healthcare with free home delivery.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet is used to reduce:
- Stiffness of joints because of arthritis.
- Misoprostol reduces the irritating effect of diclofenac to protect the stomach from ulcers and their complications.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET IN URDU?
روٹیک 50 ملی گرام+200ایم سی جی ٹیبلٹ کو کم کرنے کے لئے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے:
- گٹھیا کی وجہ سے جوڑوں کی سختی۔
- میسوپروسٹول معدے کو السر اور ان کی پیچیدگیوں سے بچانے کے لئے ڈکلوفینک کے پریشان کن اثر کو کم کرتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
Mainly all the side effects of Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet belong to stomach issues:
- Stomach or abdominal pain
- Heartburn and gas
- Dizziness and drowsiness
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
- Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet is a 2 drugs combination that is harmful during pregnancy as misoprostol can work as abortive.
- Do not take on empty food that may cause diarrhea.
- Before usingRotec 50mg+200mcg tablet, tell your doctor if you have liver, heart disease and HTN
- Kidney problems can occur too if you are dehydrated so drink plenty of fluids.
WHEN NOT TO USE ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
Do not use Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet unless your healthcare provider says so if you are:
- Heart patients, especially older age
- After CABG
- Abdominal bleeding with black stool.
WHAT ARE THE INTERACTIONS OF ROTEC 50MG+200MCG TABLET?
- ACE inhibitor
- Angiotensin-II receptor blocker
- Water pills
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF ROTEC 20MG+200MCG TABLET?
Take Rotec 50mg+200mcg tablet as directed by the doctor.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY's aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert, and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from the most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements, and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.