SOLIFEN 5MG TAB
- Medicine Overview
SOLIFEN 5MG TABLET:
Solifen 5mg tablet is a muscarinic receptor antagonist and is Solifenacin succinate. Solifenacin is a competitive, specific cholinergic-receptor antagonist. Solifen 5mg tablet is available online at Ehad store.
Solifen 5mg tablet is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of urge incontinence and/or increased urinary frequency and urgency as may occur in patients with overactive bladder syndrome.
Solifen 5mg tablet may cause Dry mouth. Other adverse effects include Constipation, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, blurred vision.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Solifen 5mg tablet is contraindicated in:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Urinary retention.
- Gastric retention.
- Uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Patients with severe hepatic insufficiency and renal insufficiency
Solifen 5mg tablet should be used cautiously in patients with:
- Clinically significant bladder outflow obstruction at risk of urinary retention.
- Gastrointestinal obstructive disorders.
- Risk of decreased gastrointestinal motility.
- Severe renal impairment (Clcr 30 mL/min and doses should not exceed 5mg for these patients.
- Moderate hepatic insufficiency and doses should not exceed 5mg for these patients.
- Concomitant use of a potent CYP3A4 inhibitor, e.g., ketoconazole.
- Hiatus hernia/gastroesophageal reflux and/or who are concurrently taking medicinal products (such as bisphosphonates) that can cause or exacerbate oesophagitis.
- Autonomic neuropathy
Concomitant administration with other drugs having anticholinergic properties may result in more pronounced therapeutic and side effects. An interval of approximately one week should be allowed after stopping the treatment with Solifenacin Succinate before commencing other cholinergic therapy. The therapeutic effect of Solifenacin Succinate may be reduced by concomitant administration of cholinergic receptor agonists. Solifenacin Succinate can reduce the effect of the drugs that stimulate the motility of gastrointestinal tract, such as metoclopramide and cisapride.
The recommended dose of Solifen is 5mg once daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.