TASMI 20MG TAB
TASMI 20MG TABLET:
Tasmi 20mg tablet is a non-peptide angiotensin II receptor (type AT1) antagonist i.e. Telmisartan.
Tasmi 20mg tablets are indicated for the treatment of essential hypertension. It may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive agents.
Tasmi 20mg tablet may cause symptoms of infection (e.g., urinary tract infections including cystitis), upper respiratory tract infections including pharyngitis and sinusitis, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dyspepsia, eczema, arthralgia, back pain (e.g., sciatica), muscle spasms or pain in extremity, myalgia, chest pain and influenza-like illness.
WHEN NOT TO USE:
Tasmi 20mg tablet is contraindicated in:
- In patients who are hypersensitive to telmisartan or any component of the product.
- During second and third trimesters of pregnancy and lactation.
- In patients with biliary obstructive disorders.
- In patients with severe hepatic impairment.
- In patients with severe renal impairment.
- In patients with hereditary fructose intolerance
During treatment with medicinal products that affect the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system hyperkalemia may occur, especially in the presence of renal impairment and/or heart failure. Monitoring of serum potassium in patients at risk is recommended.
- Digoxin: It is recommended that digoxin levels be monitored when initiating, adjusting and discontinuing telmisartan to avoid possible over or under digitalization.
- Concomitant use of potassium-sparing diuretics, potassium supplements, salt substitutes containing potassium or other medicinal products, that may increase the potassium level may lead to an increase in serum potassium and should therefore be coadministered cautiously with telmisartan.
- Reversible increases in serum lithium concentrations and toxicity have been reported during concomitant administration of lithium with angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and, rarely, with angiotensin II antagonists.
The recommended daily dose of Tasmi 20mg tablet is 40mg once daily.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.