TAVANIC 250MG TAB
- Medicine Overview
WHAT IS TAVANIC 250GM?
Tavanic is an antibiotic that belongs to the group 'fluoroquinolones'. It works by blocking an enzyme that bacteria use to make copies of their DNA. By doing this, it stops the bacteria that are causing an infection from growing and multiplying. Tavanic is currently used to treat various infections and is available as tablets or solution for infusion.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF TAVANIC 250GM?
Tavanic 500mg Tablet is an antibiotic medicine which can be used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria. These include infections of the ear, nose, throat, lungs, urinary tract, skin, and soft tissues in adults and children. It works by killing and stopping the growth of the bacteria causing the infection.
TAVANIC 250GM USES IN URDU
Tavanic 500mg Tablet ایک اینٹی بائیوٹک دوا ہے جو بیکٹیریا کی وجہ سے ہونے والے بہت سے مختلف انفیکشن کے علاج کے لیے استعمال کی جا سکتی ہے۔ ان میں بڑوں اور بچوں میں کان، ناک، گلے، پھیپھڑوں، پیشاب کی نالی، جلد اور نرم بافتوں کے انفیکشن شامل ہیں۔ یہ انفیکشن کا باعث بننے والے بیکٹیریا کی نشوونما کو مارنے اور روک کر کام کرتا ہے۔
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS TAVANIC 250GM?
You may have a headache, dizziness, nausea, and constipation as side effects of this medicine. Diarrhea can also be the side effect of Tavanic 250gm.
WHEN NOT TO USE TAVANIC 250GM?
- Probenecid - used for gout and cimetidine - used for ulcers and heartburn. Special care should be taken when taking either of these medicines with levofloxacin.
- Ciclosporin – used after organ transplants. You may be more likely to get the side effects of ciclosporin.
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) – used for pain and inflammation such as aspirin, ibuprofen, fenbufen, ketobrufen, indomethacin. You are more likely to have a fit (seizure) if taken with levofloxacin
- Corticosteroids, sometimes called steroids – used for inflammation. You may be more likely to have inflammation and/or rupture of your tendons.
- Warfarin – used to thin the blood. You may be more likely to have a bleed. Your doctor may need to take regular blood tests to check how well your blood can clot.
- Theophylline -used for breathing problems. You are more likely to have a fit (seizure) if taken with levofloxacin.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS OF TAVANIC 250GM?
- There is limited information available on the use of Tavanic 250mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.However, stop the medicine and inform your doctor if you develop any signs and symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine.
- Tavanic 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Tavanic 250mg Tablet may be needed.
- Consuming alcohol with Tavanic 250mg Tablet does not cause any harmful side effects.
- Tavanic 250mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby.
WHAT IS THE DOSE OF TAVANIC 250GM?
Two tablets of Levofloxacin Tablets 250 mg, once each day for Sinusitis.
Two tablets of Levofloxacin Tablets 250 mg, once each day for lung infection.
Consult your doctor and discuss your queries related to any medicine or disease. EHAD PHARMACY aim is to make sure that its consumers get material that is correct, reviewed by an expert and error-free. However, the material stated here should not be used as a replacement for the advice of a qualified physician. The information given here is for informational purposes only, which may not cover all possible precautions, side effects, contraindications or drug interactions.
Buy medicine online in Pakistan from most trusted online pharmacy EHAD. Free delivery along with cash on delivery & up to 35% discount. Buy from EHAD Online Pharmacy, your medicine, mother care, baby care, personal care, healthcare supplements and wellness products online. Give us a call to order medicine at +92 334 1113423.